Monday, October 18, 2010

Burgess Hill's Premier Blogger Returns To Country

Hello Loyal Readers

After the distressing complaint email received a few weeks back, there was only one thing to do........ leave the country.
I jumped on a plane and got as far as Scotland.

Whilst there I saw this...


and this...


For those of you that don't know your Scotland, I visited Loch Lomond and Whitelee Windfarm - Europes biggest windfarm in fact.

Quite frankly, Scotland is superb. They even sell Golly Wogs in gift shops.

Anyway, I returned to Burgess Hill, full of renewed vigour, it lasted all of 5 minutes before I realised that I was back in Sussex and not in the lovely village of Eaglesham.

Sadly, a check of my emails has revealed that I've still not been headhunted by the Mid Sussex Times. This is of course good news for you loyal readers as the normal blogging service will resume, I just need to find a victim.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victims
Plenty of them around